Testing & Assessment Services
Family Learning Organization offers standardized tests for homeschooling families. Through our Educational Assessment & Testing Service, tests may be obtained by parents to administer to their homeschooled children. Our services include:
Standardized Achievement Tests:
When you order a CAT you will receive the test booklet, the answer form and complete instructions. The BASI instructions are contained in the test booklet. You have TWO WEEKS to administer the tests before returning them to us. (Failure to return materials in a timely manner will result in a fee of $10 per book per week past the deadline.) We will score the answer form and send you a report for each test. This scoring process may take from 1 to 3 weeks, depending on volume of orders being received.
- Standardized Achievement Tests including:
- Teacher-Reviewed Assessments are reviewed by a Certified Teacher, which will meet WASHINGTON STATE's requirements for teacher assessments.
- Toll-free telephone answers to your questions about administering tests and interpreting results.
- Computerized score printouts for tests including Percentile Rankings, Grade Equivalencies, Stanine Scores and Scaled Scores, where applicable.
- We guarantee your privacy. Family Learning Organization will not divulge test scores, child information or mailing lists.
The assessments were developed for use in Washington State ONLY, where the law provides for a Certified Teacher's assessment in lieu of a standardized test. When you order an assessment, you will receive all materials and instructions necessary. When the forms are returned, a Washington State Certified Teacher will review the assessment to see that the basic subjects have been addressed, and will sign a form confirming that the child's progress has been evaluated in compliance with Washington State Law.
Please note that FLO's testing and assessment services are available only to homeschooling parents. If you are not a homeschooling parent, if you are ordering for a group, or if you have questions about our service, please email us or call us at 800-405-8378. Otherwise, click one of the links below for more information and to order.